When you genuinely love someone, you don’t hide your phone from them and text secretly as you are worried about what they might see on the screen. You don’t use fake names for your contacts nor delete messages so they cannot find anything. You don’t answer calls late in the night and lie about the person calling you.
When you love someone, you don’t even consider downloading Tinder or similar apps to flip through your options or see how many matches you will get to boost your confidence. You don’t even think about flirting with others, even if it is completely harmless.
When you love someone, you don’t act like you are single. You don’t give your phone number to people who are obviously interested in you. You don’t act in a way which suggests that you are available.
When you love someone, you don’t lose self-control! You don’t indulge in alcohol and use it as an excuse for cheating or flirting. You don’t communicate with your exes and look at them as a backup when your relationship comes to an end. You don’t give others a chance, although you are already in a relationship.
When you love someone, you don’t go to your ex whenever you have a tiny argument. You don’t jump in bed with the first person only because you are angry. You don’t destroy a serious relationship built on faith and trust for a night of distraction.
When you truly love someone, you don’t make them jealous by flirting with others, even if it is harmless and done only to see their reaction. You don’t call them weird or crazy for getting angry when you stare at others.
When you love someone, you don’t even consider cheating on your partner as an option, whether it is physical or emotional, in big ways or trivial ways. You don’t risk losing the person you have for something as insignificant as your libido. You don’t hurt them, no matter what!
When you love someone, you take your love seriously. You treat them nicely, with kindness and with respect. When you love someone, you stay loyal to them at all costs. Here is what loyal truly means:
– Being loyal means never saying anything that would embarrass your partner in public
– Being loyal means keeping confidences!
– Being loyal means being fully respectful of your partner`s weakness and helping him/her to overcome them
– Being loyal means prioritizing your partner`s needs. Keeping them as primary over the needs of any other person
– Being loyal means constantly reminding your partner that you will be there physically and emotionally, whenever and wherever needed.
– Being loyal means keeping your word at all costs
– Being loyal means never speaking bad about you partner to others. You should share your frustrations and remarks with someone close, but without blaming the partner